Access to your medical records online.
We currently offer access as set out below:
- Online access to medical records (currently medication, allergies and immunisation history although content will be increased).
- Online changing of contact details.
- Online booking/cancelling of appointments (see Appointments page for this).
- Online ordering of repeat prescriptions (see Prescriptions page for this).
- From mid-April 2017 you will be able to review when and why your care record has been viewed by a healthcare organisation outside of Abbottswood Medical Centre via your online access login.
Online access allows 24 hour access for the above and we would encourage our patients to register for this.
If you would like to register for online access but need help getting started? Members of our patient reference group hold training sessions monthly - you can bring your own laptop/ipad/tablet or use the practices. Please contact reception and ask to see one of our volunteers for digital inclusion training.
Statement of intent
Click here to view statement of intent for access to detailed medical records.
Due to data protection reasons we can offer this service to over 16 year olds only.