Foreign Travel

We do not offer a travel immunisation and advice service.  We recommend you visit the masta website for further information:


If you have been to a country affected by Ebola in the past 21 days AND are unwell AND have a temperature of more than 38C PLEASE DO NOT come to the surgery.  Remain at home, telephone reception and ask to speak to a doctor urgently.  If you are calling outside of our opening hours, please telephone 111.

We offer a comprehensive travel immunisation and advice service.
We recommend you allow at least eight weeks before departure to allow sufficient time for any course of immunisations you may require.  To access this service make an appointment to see our practice nurse.  Bring with you details of your holiday and previous vaccinations if possible.


Europe Europe & RussiaNorth America North America
Central America Central Americaindia South America
egypt Carribeanlithuania Africa
bulgaria Middle Eastpoland Central Asia
china East Asiachina Australasia and Pacific

For health information, news and advice regarding travel visit Fit for Travel website.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website