Amber Zone Appointments
For all appointments at AMC in the Amber Zone. To ensure maximum safety, please be aware of the following:
1. You must wear a face covering when attending any appointment. Please click here more information on how to wear and make a cloth face covering .
2. Staff will be wearing PPE and face to face contact will be kept to the minimum necessary .
3. The clinician may call you before the appointment to take a further medical history
4. Please park near the marquee and wait in your car. You are welcome to sit on one of the chairs in the marquee.
5. The clinician will come out to you and invite you in to the building.
6. The clinician may ask you to return to your car and complete the appointment over the phone.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you to AMC.